Social and Creative Entrepreneurs
Do you have ideas that you wish to turn into a business? Or do you need to take a step back from your existing business to take it to its next stage of development? Do you have a clear plan of action to have the impact that you’re seeking?
When we launch a project, we go through different state of mind: trouble to channel an abundance of ideas, overflowing enthusiasm, doubt, loneliness. All these emotional states often lead to a loss of energy and ultimately to feeling discouraged.
These are the main challenges of those who set out on the adventure of having their own business and especially a business that reflects their passion, their strengths and their values. The mindset plays a huge part in the creation process and that’s where I come in to help you.
For the past 6 years, I have worked with social and creative entrepreneurs to guide, support and motivate them to take action outside of their comfort zone, to grow and to reach their objectives. Though my CORE THERAPY program, I take them on a 6-month journey to create their success from within.
Here are the results that you may expect:
- Have a clear vision of what you desire to create
- Develop a flexible plan of action
- Feel supported in the moments of doubt and of success
- Feel confident to dare to do new things
- Be pushed to think bigger and to broaden your horizons
- Develop an intuitive, structured and focused approach to save time and energy
- Stay motivated and have the courage to persevere no matter what
I’ve created my CORE THERAPY program from all my years as a professional basketball player, based on my experience as a director of communications in Switzerland and in the United States as well as from all the certifications and personal development I’ve followed over the years. I’m most interested in how everything we create starts from the inside and when we make it a conscious process we not only succeed, but we create from our heart, in alignment with our values and who we truly are. And that’s a beautiful thing! (Read my story)
I offer small group or individual coaching programs. All of my programs include moments to deal with your specific challenges as well as lessons on the following topics:
- Your motivations (values)
- Your strengths
- Your professional objectives
- Simple tools to communicate and promote your project
- A methodology to create structured and intuitive action plans
- Your own set of tools to face challenges fearlessly
Small groups: 8 sessions in a group of 4-8 like-minded people, in Lausanne (Lutry) over a 3-month period. The power of working in a group stems from the support that you get and the force that pushes you to go further that you would if you were alone. It’s the power of people.
Individual coaching: 8x 90-minute sessions over 6 months in person or on Skype, in Lausanne (Lutry) or in Geneva.
Ready to get started?
Please fill out this form and I’ll contact you to clearly outline the best program for you today and schedule our first meeting.